Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas and stuff...

Ahhh, I'm so glad blogging is not my job, because I would SO be fired by now! Life is too fun to keep up on blogging! We have been up to a lot lately; Christmas shopping, decorating and baking, getting sick, seeing Santa:
Luke has been really getting into the 'magic' of the whole Santa thing, so I thought for sure he would be excited to see Santa, unlike last year. But we got there and he threw himself on the floor in protest. So it's a family picture with Santa this year! I wish I would have foreseen this and put on some makeup that morning!

In other news, I stumbled upon this awesome site that I have been wasting lots of time on lately. It's called dearblankpleaseblank.com

Here are a few of my favorites:


Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...

1 comment:

radmegan said...

Haha! That site is AWESOME!! And you are right! Life's too short to be chained to a computer! Love the family photo this year. Have an AWESOME CHRISTMAS!!!