Thursday, August 8, 2013

Catching up...Lucy's First

I am horrible, but I think I am going to get better. See, normally in my free time I am feverishly cleaning  the mess that my two spazzy children leave behind. Lately I have been trying to get some more exercise so I have been jogging at night. In a nutshell that means that from the time I finish my jog to the time I go to bed I don't move. So I should have plenty of time to blog.

Lucy turned one year old a little bit ago! What the heck? That went by CRAZY fast! But she just gets more fun and more adorable every day so I am kinda okay with it.

Here are some pictures from her first birthday!





How did this little girl grow up so fast?


1 comment:

Jill said...

What an adorable little girl! It looks like she loved that cupcake.I love the butterfly theme.