Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random Christmas excitingness...

So, I just have to share some exciting things that I have discovered in the past couple days.

Thing # 1:
If you live in the high desert you have to check out this house on Chateau Court. It is right off of Yucca Loma Rd., so if you know where Apple Valley Rd. is, take that to Yucca Loma and go East on Yucca Loma. Todd and I were driving home from Target the other night and we saw this house with TONS of lights and they were just blinking on and of in the most random spazzy way. So of course we decided to drive by and make fun of the randomness. Turns out, the home broadcasts Christmas music on a radio station that matches the blinking of the lights on the house-IT IS RAD! Do it!

Thing # 2:
I'm our ward's activity day leader and I was looking for a Christmas craft to do with the girls when I came across this.I was so excited. It is SO stinkin' cute and really easy to make. You just use those clear glass ornaments and fill them with fake snow, and the rest is just pom poms, pipe cleaners and ribbon. I cut up some material and replaced the ribbon on the bottom with a scarf. It was WAY cute. I love how you can leech off the creativity of others through the magic of the internet!!!

No comments: