Sunday, August 2, 2009

Inspiration

So, lately I have been so inspired to kick butt at life. One thing that has been inspiring to me is the story behind the movie 'Julie and Julia'



This woman Julie Powell decided she was going to go through Julia Child's entire cookbook "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" completing all 500 some recipes in a year. It's so interesting to me that this intense goal that this girl set led to her 'mastering' French cooking- which is SO cool, but also she inspired tons of people and had a movie made about her! I thought about doing the same thing, but I just don't have the guts to slaughter Lobsters and such! Her blog is really interesting, although a little heavy on the obscenities. You can read all about her culinary adventures here

I'm excited to see the movie and maybe someday set a fun lofty goal like hers. One that doesn't involve killing and eating weird things! Stay tuned for posts on all our summer adventures!

No comments: