Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Handmade Christmas


Me and Todd had good intentions in making each other ONE homemade present for Christmas. But, when Christmas eve came and neither one of us had started making the present yet, we abandoned the idea-for sanity's sake. We went to bed semi-early on Christmas eve, and that was our gift to each other!

I did manage to get my present for Luke done though! Whew! It's a giant stuffed Muno head!




Muno is a character from Luke's favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba

It was super easy, I mean, he's just made out of shapes! I just cut the outline by looking at a picture of Muno. Then sewed an eye, mouth and teeth on. I put a huge black button for the eye because Luke has a fascination with buttons-I thought he'd like that. Then I stuffed him. He looked a lot better before Luke rolled around with him and sat on him, but it was way fun and I am excited to do MUCH better next year!

4 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Cute!!! You are so talented! That new sewing machine is going to get a lot of use!!!

Simonds Family said...

NIIIIIIICE! Turned out waaaay good!

The comstocks said...

oh my gosh that is so cute, great job!

radmegan said...

I love this!!! What a great idea :)