Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shoutout to my new favorite site!!!


I have become obsessed with this website. She shows how to take an old or plain shirt/article of clothing and make it cuter and fancier just by adding some pretty simple additions. I LOVE this site. I have looked through all her tutorials and made a list of ones that I want to do. I think there are about twenty that I want to try. We'll see how that goes.

Here is one of her tutorials that I want to try. You take a plain shirt and add some lace to the top. Then make some removable flower pins to add to the side. Ahhhh......

1 comment:

Caitlin Erin said...

Don't you love her??? I love love love her website. She is so talented. For awhile my friend A and I thought that maybe she was superhuman or something. So dang cute!!!