Monday, April 5, 2010

Last week's craft

This past week my craft was to do 3 layouts for scrapbooking. This is soooooo hard for me! I usually catch on to crafty things pretty quick, but to me scrapbooking requires so much effort and creativity. It's a little bit discouraging. I have a good friend who made me a scrapbook for Luke's first year. She produces absolutely BEAUTIFUL pages, and she says she averages about 15 minutes of work per page. These simple pages took me a couple hours each, AT LEAST! But I really want our family to have easy access to memories, so- there ya go!

3 comments:

Elder Esplin said...

Oh JESS! I'm so glad you came by. I was about to completely remove my giveaway...no one is reading it anyway! BOO HOO! Por me! Now, I feel like it was worth it. Thanks for your fun idea. I love the Brassy Apple. I am on my way to check it out right now. Thanks again for your support.

Jennie

Elder Esplin said...

How funny! I just checked your link...I have actually been eyeing this mantel for a while now. I LOVE I mean LOVE "TWICE REMEMBERED"! This one gets two thumbs up from me! Thanks again!

ALL DONE!=)

Mas*tailor* made in Heaven said...

Super cute pages Jess!!!