Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Spring!

Is it too late to say Happy Easter? I would rather say that.

Winter has been a beast. We traded colds around our house for 4 months straight. So I am excited that the weather is warming up and the crap is all starting to bloom again. I took some pictures on Easter, but the kids were not very cooperative. This is literally the best of all the shots I took.




Then I was going through past Easter pictures and it was so cute to see how the kids have grown!




















I am excited to be healthy (hopefully) for the next 5 months and I promise I'll be blogging a lot more. Promise.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

OMG!!!! The kids are soooo sweeeeet and cute. Loved the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Take the test Caring For Toddlers and find out how good are you at caring for toddlers.

Elder Esplin said...

OH MY CUTE! I love that first one. SO, yeah, I DID use my new vinyl. I love all the fun colors!
Have a happy week and thanks for leavin' me some love on my bloggy!