Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's a...

BOY!!!!!

I should have known all along! This kid is kicking my gut all day and I just knew he was too tough to be a girl!!! We are so excited! We're glad that we have a boy first to be a big brother to future siblings. A couple weeks ago I all of a sudden got really excited about boy stuff, I saw the little blue and brown blankets and beanies and I thought how fun it would be to have a boy. Up until that point I had wanted a girl- hands down, so I kinda had a feeling when that happened that I was being prepared to be excited about having a boy! And I am! I'm excited to be outnumbered by cute Perkins boys! It's a dream come true! I just hope he looks like his dad!!!=)

4 comments:

Todd said...

Aw, that's sweet! Thanks Jess! Why are you talking so loud with that huge font though?

E said...

Congrats!! =) Boys are the best!!

Simonds Family said...

Little boys are so much fun! Congrats :)

ps-I just got an image of your baby coming out with Todd hair, playing nintendo...photoshop.

Tyler and Katie said...

I am so excited for you! The first one is always the hardest to wait for, but at least you are getting closer by the day.