Friday, March 12, 2010

The week I wait for all year........

Photo Credit: Google Images =)

Okay, I can not keep this recipe to myself any longer(not that I have really tried)! Todd and I love Love LOVE corned beef and cabbage. Before I was married to him I had NEVER had it in my life! In our 3 St. Patty's days since we've been married we have tried a vast array of recipes and dishes of corned beef. One year we even braved the anarchy of an Irish pub to get our corned beef fix. That's about as good as it gets, right? Wrong!!! Last year we made this recipe and I am confident in saying that it is the only corned beef we will eat for the rest of our lives!!! It is the best! I urge you to make this stuff! If you've never had corned beef, try it. If you make it, let me know how you liked it!

P.S. Eat it with mustard!!! Yummmmm.......

1 comment:

Caitlin Erin said...

I love corned beef and cabbage - amazing!!