Sunday, October 2, 2011

Potty Training Log: Day 6

Ugggghhhhhh.........






Before I start complaining I guess I should point out the good part. Luke (when he is awake) is totally pee potty trained!!! He hasn't had a pee accident for 3 days straight! Yay!!!

That being said, he is totally NOT poop potty trained and I am getting sick of cleaning up poopy undies. He is also wetting the bed every nap time and every night.

I'm reeeeeaaaallly feeling like giving up on the whole thing right about now. Ugh.

2 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

I am not an expert potty trainer so ignore me if my advice is totally off (which it probably is), but could you just stick him in pull ups at night?

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Ha ha, Luke is napping with a pull up on right now. The method that I used doesn't want you to use pull ups because it's a crutch or something. But I can't be washing pee soaked sheets everyday so pull ups it is!!!