Friday, February 11, 2011

i share printables

I just wanted to share a link to this site in case there is anyone who hasn't heard of it. It's called i share printables. It is a collection of cute printable stuff that you can download for free. They have a lot of cute stuff for holidays: cupcake toppers, candy wrappers, and cute quotes to frame.
 I love this quote so much! And I love that all I have to do to turn it into some cute valentines day decor is print it and frame it.
 I thought these candy baggie toppers were too awesome! And the download comes with those little stickers to top off the Reeses. So cute!













I'm going to be checking this site before I send off any holiday treats or throw any parties in the future. And maybe someday I'll contribute with printables of my own. But for now, it's nice to have a place to go where the work is already done for me. All I have to do is click print.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Awesome! I'm throwing a Vday party so this will come in handy. Thanks!

Simonds Family said...

Sweet! I am totally stealing this for Henry's valentines! Thanks, Jess!

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Awesome! I'm glad you guys can use it! I love it!