Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Frugal Adventures

To wrap up my ramblings on saving money and stuff, I wanted to send you over to My Frugal Adventures.  This blog is great. She keeps you in the loop on all the deals at every store you could imagine. Just this week I saved bunches of money from just reading this blog and doing what she says.

For example: There was a coupon on target.com for $5 off any women's denim. I didn't print it because I didn't think $5 off was that great of a deal and I wasn't really in the market for denim. But then I read on My Frugal Adventures that a lot of jeans were on clearance at Target 75% off. I printed the coupon and went to Target and found a cute pair of skinny jeans. They were $6.24 so after the coupon I got them for $1.24!!!

This blog makes finding these deals really easy, so you don't have to keep track of all the sales and coupons yourself. If you are interested in getting into the whole world of couponing this is the best place to start!

1 comment:

Kerri Viehweg said...

I need to get into coupons. You are always finding great deals.