Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cute Halloween Cookies

I found these cute mummy cookies on this site, and I had to make them (even though I think it is totally blasphemous to cover something so delicious as an Oreo cookie with (*cringe*) white chocolate). You need to see the ones she made though, they are much, much cuter!


The other cookies are just 2 Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle, then dipped in chocolate and drizzled with melted butterscotch chips. There is nothing really Halloweeny about these ones except that I thought that the chocolate and butterscotch looked like orange and black.


In all honesty, I couldn't even eat the mummy ones, I pawned them off on Luke. They are cute, but I just can't eat that white chocolate. But the other ones are pretty tasty, and they look cute together! =)

2 comments:

s'mee said...

Ho. Ly. Cow. on that idea with the ol' ritz and pb! Fab. I'm not a hge fan of white "chocolate" either- it's blasphemy! Any who, thanks for the awesome idea. : )

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Yeah, I totally stole that idea from someone else, and that's the first thing I thought when she told me! Holy Cow! How have I not figured that out yet? It's got the salty and sweet and crunchy thing going on! Love it!