Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Button Bracelet-handmade day 6

I'm not a big fan of 'real' jewelry. I feel so weird in precious metals! So I really like this button bracelet. It looks from the tutorial like it is really easy to make. And super cheap! I love the rough chunkiness of this! 

Photo courtesy of: lillyella.blogspot.com














In other news, I am having way too much fun lately. In the past week we have had visits from family in Seattle and Utah. And we have gone to Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Medieval Times! I thought I would have time before the holiday fun got too busy to post ideas for 25 crafts. But alas, the fun has snuck up on us early this year! Thus, 25 days of handmade Christmas has become 12 days. Ha ha! I am such a slacker! Stay tuned for a whopping 6 more hand-made Christmas ideas.

1 comment:

radmegan said...

Haha! Enjoy your December girl! Sounds awesome! I love TWELVE days of crafting! Rock it!! :)