Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lego Table- Handmade Idea 2

Photo Courtesy of Shabby2Sweet.Blogspot.com














I found the tutorial for this table a while back and thought it was such a good idea! I have stored it in the back of my mind until we have more kids who would play with it. But in the meantime I wanted to share it!

This is an old side table that wasn't needed anymore, so it got a coat of paint, some dollar store baskets affixed onto the sides and a foundation of legos super-glued onto the top. Now it is a perfect station for storing and playing with Legos!

The thing that blows me away about this project is how cheap it is. I mean, you can find little side tables at yard sales for a few bucks! And the baskets on the side are from the dollar store. The result is something that I think any kid would be so excited about on Christmas morning!

Also if your kids are too small to play with Legos or you just don't want them laying around the house for younger kids to stuff in their mouths you could make the same thing with Duplos or Mega Bloks!

If you want to see the full details of how the table was made please visit the Shabby2Sweet blog.

No comments: